- Brazil's Next Top Model is making Tyra proud by reaching out to new demographics with a lesbian contestant this season, 18-year-old Giovahnna Ziegler.
- Calvin Klein and Givenchy have been added to the line up of this year's Oi Fashion Rocks in Rio. Other runway shows already confirmed include Versace, Marc Jacobs, Lenny, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Lino Villaventura, and Andre Lima.
- Anna Wintour will be signing t-shirts in Queens for Fashion's Night Out. Can't believe I will miss out on that.
- In case you haven't had enough of Jesus today, here are pictures of him and Madonna celebrating her 51st birthday yesterday in Portofino (and there is more here).
- Baby daddy: Carlos Freire in Out photographed by Matthias Vriens.
- Brad Pitt elaborates on his recent remarks about gay marriage.
- Sex is not the enemy: Chad White, Kerry Degman, and Joe Lally for the Contributing Editor.
- Spotted shirtless in Rio over the weekend: actors Jonatas Faro, Rodrigo Lombardi, and Marcello Novaes.
Brazil’s Next Top Model, Fashion Rocks, Anna Wintour, And Madonna
Aug 17, 2009 /