- Model turned photographer Renné Castrucci shot a story at Hotel Unique in São Paulo for the latest issue of Têtu, featuring Fabio Delai, Alex Schultz, and Lucas Mutinelli.
- Lady Gaga earned a record breaking 13 MTV VMA nominations today. "God put me on Earth to make gay videos."
- Talking about Lady Gaga and gay videos, here is the making of her editorial shoot for the September issue of Vanity Fair.
- The Guardian profiles Brazilian transsexual model Lea T. Make sure to read it.
- Preta Gil will celebrate the release of her new DVD at The Week in São Paulo this coming Friday. In Rio, there is another edition of the Buati party.
- Watch an interview with Rachel Zoe.
- The September issues are coming up.
- Gisele by Cédric Buchet for Harper's Bazaar UK.
- A super chic new Havaianas collaboration with Pinel & Pinel.
- Newcomer Luiz Freiberger passed away this past weekend. The cause of his death remains unknown.
Têtu In São Paulo, Lady Gaga, Lea T, And The VMA Nominations
Aug 03, 2010 /