Aug 07, 2009 /
Aug 03, 2009 /
- Here is a sneak peek at the Dior Homme fall 2009 campaign featuring Brazilians Francisco Lachowski, Reinaldo Berthoti, and Thiago Santos.
- Jennifer Connelly is the fall 2009 face of Balenciaga.
- Gracie Carvalho in yet another ad campaign this season.
- New at the Contributing Editor this week: Hurt.
- Male models building homes: learn more about the Model Home Project at Models.com.
- Learn more about Annie Leibovitz financial troubles in the NYT.
- Madonna and Jesus Luz go out for a romantic walk in Russia.
- When bloggers go skinny dipping.
- Actor Reynaldo Gianecchini will play a gay character (more like an evil queen according to the author) in the upcoming Brazilian mini-series Cinquentinha.
- Model Fernando Fernandes, hospitalized since July 4 due to a serious car crash which resulted in spinal cord injuries, is supposed to leave the hospital this week.