Aug 26, 2009 /
Aug 03, 2009 /
- Here is a sneak peek at the Dior Homme fall 2009 campaign featuring Brazilians Francisco Lachowski, Reinaldo Berthoti, and Thiago Santos.
- Jennifer Connelly is the fall 2009 face of Balenciaga.
- Gracie Carvalho in yet another ad campaign this season.
- New at the Contributing Editor this week: Hurt.
- Male models building homes: learn more about the Model Home Project at Models.com.
- Learn more about Annie Leibovitz financial troubles in the NYT.
- Madonna and Jesus Luz go out for a romantic walk in Russia.
- When bloggers go skinny dipping.
- Actor Reynaldo Gianecchini will play a gay character (more like an evil queen according to the author) in the upcoming Brazilian mini-series Cinquentinha.
- Model Fernando Fernandes, hospitalized since July 4 due to a serious car crash which resulted in spinal cord injuries, is supposed to leave the hospital this week.
Jul 29, 2009 /
- Raquel Zimmermann stars in the fall 2009 Gucci ad campaign by Inez & Vinoodh.
- Gracie Carvalho does DKNY Jeans.
- The CFDA debates the fashion show system.
- Music from the spring 2010 men's shows.
- Meet Thiago Falcão, the new Mr. Gay Pernambuco.
- Mr. Gay Switzerland Ricco Muller is the 2009 International Mr. Gay.
- São Paulo nightclub Ultra Diesel, famous for its after hours parties, has changed its name to Ultra Club International 3.0.
- Nightclub Blue Space in Brasília celebrated its second anniversary with tons of go-go boys.
- Lily Allen will be landing in Brazil for two concerts in September, playing São Paulo on the 16th, and Rio on the 17th.
- The release date of Whitney Houston's new album has been moved up to August 31st. A free download of the album's title track I Look To You is available online until July 31st.
- Gisele Bündchen has signed on to become a cartoon superhero in defense of the environment.
- If you can't wait for Glee to start on September 9, here is a sneak peek at one of the upcoming numbers, Bust Your Windows. Truly genius.