Sep 28, 2011 /
Aug 17, 2009 /
- Brazil's Next Top Model is making Tyra proud by reaching out to new demographics with a lesbian contestant this season, 18-year-old Giovahnna Ziegler.
- Calvin Klein and Givenchy have been added to the line up of this year's Oi Fashion Rocks in Rio. Other runway shows already confirmed include Versace, Marc Jacobs, Lenny, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Lino Villaventura, and Andre Lima.
- Anna Wintour will be signing t-shirts in Queens for Fashion's Night Out. Can't believe I will miss out on that.
- In case you haven't had enough of Jesus today, here are pictures of him and Madonna celebrating her 51st birthday yesterday in Portofino (and there is more here).
- Baby daddy: Carlos Freire in Out photographed by Matthias Vriens.
- Brad Pitt elaborates on his recent remarks about gay marriage.
- Sex is not the enemy: Chad White, Kerry Degman, and Joe Lally for the Contributing Editor.
- Spotted shirtless in Rio over the weekend: actors Jonatas Faro, Rodrigo Lombardi, and Marcello Novaes.
Jul 28, 2009 /
Dancing With The Stars' Bruno Tonioli teaches Queer as Folk’s Robert Gant how to samba. Now I am certainly not a professionally trained dancer here, but those moves are not exactly what come to my mind when I think of samba.
You gotta love Bruno though for pronouncing Brrrrrrazil with about 6 r's, and for asking us to imagine a hustler down in Copacabana beach strutting his stuff. Precious.
Next time someone better give those kids a pair of heels and a sequined outfit with a feathered headdress.