Nov 18, 2013 /
Apr 29, 2013 /
My favorite Vogue Brazil cover since September of last year: Naomi Campbell photographed in archive pieces from her own closet by Tom Munro for the May issue of the magazine, dedicated entirely to her.
Jan 18, 2013 /
Caroline Trentini with Brahim Zaibat and Loic Mabanza styled by Giovanna Battaglia and photographed by Tom Munro for the February issue of W Magazine.
Aug 07, 2012 /
My favorite campaign by Brazilian footwear and accessories brand Arezzo in a very, very, very long time. So glad that the brand booked a model instead of an actress or celebrity this season, and tapped Tom Munro and Patti Wilson to shoot and style the new campaign. The art direction is by Giovanni Bianco.
Jul 31, 2009 /
- Aline Weber is on a roll. After gracing the covers of Brazilian L'Officiel and Elle last month, she is on the cover of the Vogue Brazil this month.
- Constance Jablonski stars in the spring 2010 ad campaign for Brazilian accessories label Schutz, shot in São Paulo by Tom Munro with styling by none other than Marie Amélie Sauvé.
- Miro and Barbara Berger for Armani Collezioni.
- Models Of The Runway, a Project Runway spinoff about the models who compete alongside the designers, looks like it may end up being actually more entertaining than Project Runway itself.
- Meet newcomer Pedro Frizon.
- Model Alex Schultz is rumored to be on the cover of the next issue of DOM.
- Love my friend Greg Vaughan's pictures for the new issue of Gus magazine.
- Speedo break in the steam room (NSFW).
- Bloggers Ailton Botelho and Marcos Carioca are throwing a new party twice a month on Sunday afternoons at Vegas in São Paulo. The first edition of their Dalva party takes place on Sunday, July16, with DJs André Garça, André Queiroz, and Igor Magalhães.
- Brazilian swimmer Cesar Cielo broke the world record and took home the gold medal in the men's 100 meters freestyle final at the world championships in Rome yesterday. Congrats to him.